March 2, 2023
The new modular safety relay myPNOZ is produced individually according to your requirements in batch size 1. An easy-to-use device that’s flexible in application and boasts clever features, it ensures reliable monitoring of your safety functions.
Create your safety
myPNOZ – A quick overview
The product features
Tailor-made safety and clever product features are convincing features of the modular safety relay. It consists of a head module and a maximum of eight expansion modules and ensures safe monitoring of 2 to 16 input functions such as emergency stop, safety gates, safety light curtains, two-hand IIIA/C controls and enabling switches.
- Higher-level safety function and power supply via head module
- Four input modules, four output modules and four input / output modules available
- Monitoring of machine parts in independent safety zones
- Modules connected via BUS connector
- Two safety inputs per input module, AND-/OR-linked as an option
- Output modules with relay or semiconductor outputs with / without time delay
- Module expansion and replacement when installed
- Diagnostics via LED display
How to use the modular safety relay myPNOZ
Whether you want to protect a small application with just two safe input functions or larger applications with up to 16 input functions. The modular relay myPNOZ covers a wide range of applications and can be used on almost any automated plant. Its easy handling and modular design mean the modular relay is flexible to adapt and expand at all times.