Allied Electronics & Automation Adds Climate Control Solutions From Pinnacle Climate Technologies to Its Growing List of Suppliers
July 29, 2021
Allied Electronics & Automation continues to expand its roster of more than 500 world-class suppliers in July, adding Pinnacle Climate Technologies and its brands Remington Airetrex, Americ, Schaefer, Master, and Stanley to the portfolio of climate control technologies available at www.alliedelec.com.
Pinnacle Climate Technologies is a global provider of climate control solutions that specializes in the design and manufacture, heating, cooling and ventilation products that help customers optimize manufacturing efficiency, perfect distribution, and innovate in climate control. Through its agreement with Allied, Pinnacle Climate Technologies offers state-of-the-art products for almost any budget and application.
As part of the supplier agreement with Pinnacle, Allied will offer product lines from several Pinnacle brands:
- – Remington Airetrex 365 Air Sanitizer is a simple, safe and effective way to clean the air in the home or workspace using the power of ultraviolet and filter technology.
- – Americ, offering best-in-class ventilators for when lives are on the line. Americ confined space ventilators set the standard for safe and reliable ventilation in any confined space.
- – Schaefer, a worldwide provider of ventilation equipment for agricultural, commercial, horticultural, industrial, and rental applications.
- – Master, a provider of portable fuel-fired heaters, forced air heaters, radiant heaters, and industrial fans for construction sites, warehouses, and garages.
- – Stanley, an international product line dedicated to performance and quality for industrial heating and cooling applications.
As part of its focus on improving the customer experience, Allied will continue to expand its product portfolio throughout 2021 and beyond to meet customers’ wide-ranging needs. In 2020, the company added more than 50 new best-in-class suppliers to its linecard, bringing more than 10,000 new ready-to-ship product lines to customers. Allied has also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center and provides online customers with tens of thousands of 360-degree high-resolution images, more than 1.1 million up-to-date product data sheets, expert advice on a wide range of topics, and a connection to the company’s global DesignSpark free online engineering collaboration platform.