May 30, 2022
Mitsubishi Electric Automation will exhibit at Automate 2022 in Detroit to highlight solutions for a wide variety of applications and industries. The theme of the exhibit is “better together”, which shows creative solutions developed by a number of companies based on Mitsubishi Electric automation products. The “better together” approach includes an in-booth experience centered on live discussions with each provider. Mitsubishi Electric will host these scheduled talks in-booth throughout the show dates. These sessions will focus on not only product features and benefits, but also use cases and the three specific benefits of accelerating deployment, operations, and production in today’s manufacturing environments. The core message is that though each solution provider can stand on its own, collaboration makes them “better together”.
Mitsubishi Electric, as a global leader in automation, will host collaborative solutions with the following companies:
- – SICK: automated conveyor-tracking featuring a SCARA robot
- – Thinking Robots: simplified robot programming, flexible for applications where parts change frequently
- – Realtime Robotics: multi-robot work cell showing collision management
- – ICONICS: SCADA solutions including remote monitoring and incident management
- – Absolute Machine Tools: automated machine tending, including ICONICS SCADA integration for remote monitoring
- – Mitsubishi Electric Contact Image Censors (CIS): continuous scanning for quality control
“At Automate 2022, we are excited to show attendees not only our robots and automation products, but how they can be integrated into solutions that solve problems manufacturers are facing today and that they are expecting to face in the future,” said Patrick Varley, product marketing manager for mechatronics at Mitsubishi Electric Automation. “Our exhibit showcases not only our own robots and automation equipment, but that from industry leading suppliers as well.”
To learn more, visit Mitsubishi Electric Automation’s booth (#1023) at Automate 2022, from June 6th through 9th.