February 2, 2021
EAO enhances its robust, modular and reliable Series 09 CAN Modules with innovative product variants that offer IP67 front protection and white symbol illumination.
The Series 09 Keypads and Rotary Cursor Controllers are available in a range of different variants. They all have the flexibility of interchangeable legends, but come with a choice of different halo illumination features, communication protocols and connector types for example.
This wide choice allows designers to specify only the HMI features they actually need for their vehicle application, therefore minimising hardware costs and optimising the scope of their software development – optimal for your application.
- – Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- – Loaders, dozers and excavators
- – Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- – Fire-fighting and rescue vehicles
- – Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- – Snow removers and groomers
- – Agricultural vehicles and equipment
Robust and innovative construction is a feature of the Rugged CAN Keypads design. The actuators and indicators are protected up to IP67 and work reliably at operating temperatures from – 40 °C to + 85 °C. The low back panel depth and robust clip-in or screw-in mounting allow easy, flexible installation, either vertically or horizontally.