OKW’s EASYTEC IIoT/Sensor Enclosures Available In Four New Sizes
October 5, 2021
OKW has added four new sizes to its EASYTEC range of fast-mount flanged enclosures. The new larger sizes suit more complex applications that require extra installation volume – such as IT network technology and smart factory sensor equipment.
EASYTEC can be mounted quickly and easily on poles or flat surfaces in challenging industrial environments – either indoors or outdoors. Applications include IoT/IIoT, sensor systems, security and monitoring, stock control, environmental, medical and laboratory technology.
EASYTEC offers good stability. Its flat base has a curved recess for easy and secure pole mounting. Integrated mounting lugs feature apertures for cable ties and holes for panhead screws. The top is soft contoured for superior ergonomics.
Internal screw pillars in the top and base enable EASYTEC to accommodate two PCBs. Tamperproof stainless steel Torx assembly screws make the housings ideal for medical electronics.
EASYTEC is available in four plan sizes: original 80 and 100 – and now new 125 and 150. Each plan size is offered in two heights, giving a range of eight sizes from 3.97” x 1.96” x 0.86” to 6.77” x 3.66” x 1.81”. The enclosures are molded from tough and UV-stable ASA+PC-FR (UL 94 V-0) in off-white (RAL 9002) as standard.
Prices start at $19. Accessories include IP 65 seals, 2.5 x 6 mm self-tapping screws (PZ1 and Torx T8) and a Torx T8 screwdriver.
Customizing options include CNC machining, lacquering, printing/laser marking of legends and logos, RFI/EMI shielding, installation and assembly.
- modern enclosure design with a high degree of stability
- four sizes 80/100/125/150, each in 2 heights
- flame-retardant material ASA+PC-FR and optional protection class IP 65 (seals as accessory) for robust indoor and outdoor applications
- discreet standard off-white color (RAL 9002) supports the wide range of applications – on request we can also produce the enclosures in other colors
- the bottom part has 2 lugs for quick wall mounting or for installation on pipes/round profiles
- tight electronics compartment with two PCB levels (in the top/bottom parts)
- screw connection with stainless steel screws and Torx drive