May 9, 2022
In early July of 2021, NOARK Electric was proud to announce the release of all new 1 and 2 pole Series – M molded case circuit breakers. These new MCCBs are designed for maximum performance and reliability. The compact case design of these breakers gives them a smaller footprint making them perfectly suited for use inside panels. The new frame sizes are available as 1 pole and 2 pole in a range of interrupting voltage ratings from 240-690 Vac and 250-500 Vdc. Like all NOARK Electric products, these MCCBs are backed by NOARK’s exclusive 5 year limited warranty. The M series conforms to global standards that include UL 489, CSA C22.2 No 5 and IEC 60947-2.
- – High breaking capacity up to 100 kA @ 480 Vac
- – Available with fixed or adjustable trip settings to accommodate a broad range of applications
- – Patented arc extinguishing technology for added safety and durability
- – Patented bearing spindle mechanism reduces operating force needed for operation
- – Compact modular design saves space
- – 5 Year limited warranty