August 8, 2023
The EL2068 digital output terminal connects the binary control signals of the automation device to the actuators at process level with electrical isolation.
This EtherCAT Terminal contains eight channels, which display their signal status by means of LEDs. The integrated diagnostics can be evaluated in the controller and are indicated by the LEDs. A diagnostic bit is set for the affected channel if there is an overload. The diagnostics serve to simplify the maintenance of the application. In the EL2068, the outputs are supplied via the 24 V power contact. The power contacts are looped through.
- connection of different load types possible (resistive, inductive, lamp load)
- max. output current of 0.5 A per channel
- short-circuit proof outputs and reverse polarity protection
- integrated diagnostic possibility overload
- parameterizable output behavior in case of bus error (safe state)