Danfoss Launches User-friendly Case Controls Solution
March 25, 2020
The Danfoss ADAP-KOOL® Case Controls Solution makes it easier than ever to save on adaptive and reliable food retail refrigeration. It delivers energy savings of 6-10% compared to the next best alternative, and it includes features that improve the user experience for OEMs, installers, and end users by simplifying design, installation, and service. The ADAP-KOOL® Case Controls Solution includes four new products: new case controller platform, electric expansion valve, pressure transmitter, and temperature sensor – all designed for an optimum solution.
“For many food retailers, reducing costs is a number one priority”, says Ejnar Luckmann, Product Manager for case controllers at Danfoss. “At the same time, retailers need to ensure consistent refrigeration performance at all times so food safety is never compromised. Reaching both of these targets requires a refrigeration system that can automatically adapt to changing conditions.
The AK-CC55 case controller relies on advanced Danfoss algorithms to control cases, cabinets, and cold rooms. User can, via a Bluetooth display, communicate with the controller using the new AK-CC55 Connect smartphone app.
- Significant energy savings with adaptive superheat control algorithms and adaptive defrost
- Simplified installation and service with smartphone app and large terminals
- Suitable for any store size with compact, single coil, and multi coil version
The AKVP electronic expansion valve (EEV) series combines the existing AKV and AKVH series into a single solution, covering both HFCs and CO2. Thereby, it both reduces complexity as well as delivers several improvements.
- Improved performance with increased capacity
- Reliable compressor protection with fail-safe valve closure in case of power cuts
- Optimized refrigerant distribution and quiet operation with soft pulse technology
The AKS 11 temperature sensor carries on the Danfoss tradition for reliability, robustness, accuracy, and fast response times, but with new features that makes life easier for the designer and installer.
- Easier installation and troubleshooting with colored sensor cables
The DST P110 pressure transmitter delivers high accuracy and fast response times in a sensor solution designed to resist extreme vibration, temperature change, and electrical interference.
- More efficient superheat control with improved accuracy in a lower temperature range
- Rugged and reliable with corrosion-resistant, IP67 classified stainless-steel housing
Danfoss ADAP-KOOL® Case Controls Solution