April 21, 2020
MEAN WELL has launched a new miniature enclosure-type power supply that is deisgned to provide equipment with high stability feature and redundant functions. The LSP-160 series power supply features a slim package at 55 mm wide and low profile of only 20 mm. The fanless design is well-suited for indoor noise-free equipment or narrow-sized display applications.
In addition to the miniature mechanism design strength, the fanless design solves noise and lifespan issue at the same time. The output provides DC OK and current sharing (redundancy)function to monitor and parallel the power supply respectively. The redundancy function greatly reduces the risk of system failure. Besides, LSP series also design with semi-potting feature, optimizong system device reliability issue especially in high moisture environment. Launced with terminal blocks and wafer connectors(Optional) to offer more configuration flexibility.
- Slim width and low profile
- Fanless design for no noise environment
- Protections: Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature/Over load
- Design with DC OK and Redundant function(<5V)
- Semi-potting design for high moisture environment
- LED indicator for “power on”
- 3 years warranty