February 21, 2023
The POWER CAGE CLAMP provides the proper clamping force for conductors up to 35, 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2, 2/0, 4/0 AWG and 350 kcmil). WAGO’s high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are ideal for energy-intensive applications in machinery and equipment manufacturing, as well as energy production. These terminal blocks are also approved for Ex e applications.
- Perfect for every application: Meet the most stringent requirements, including those specified for railway and marine applications
- Suitable for harsh conditions: Resistant to hot and cold – even under the heaviest of loads
- Vibration-proof, maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
For DIN-Rail Mounting
WAGO’s high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are available in four sizes for the connection range 6 to 185 mm2 (16 AWG–350 kcmil). Smaller cross sections for supplying control cabinet lighting or other applications can be connected with power taps.
- Easy to use: Even conductors that are difficult to bend can be easily connected, since the locking tab keeps the clamp open for hands-free wiring
- Fast termination: No time-consuming preparation – no ring terminals or ferrules required
- Alway reliable: Perfect clamping force – independent of operator skill
Direct Installation POWER CAGE CLAMP with Mounting Flange
WAGO’s high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks with rated cross sections of 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2/0, 4/0 AWG and 350 kcmil) are also available with flanges for direct installation on a mounting plate.
- No DIN-rail required: Mount directly onto a plate via flanges
- Align and snap the high-current terminal blocks together via block-to-block connectors
- Version for functional ground in a gray-yellow housing – no contact with mounting frame
- A myriad of accessories: Models with screw flanges share the same accessories with the rail-mount terminal blocks