June 26, 2023
The CP20.241-M1 is a DIN rail mountable single-phase input power supply for use in industrial and medical equipment. It provides a stable and galvanically separated SELV/PELV output voltage.
The specialty of this power supply is the 2MOPP (two means of patient protection) safety approval for medical use and the fulfillment of the required EMC tests for professional healthcare facility and home healthcare environments.
The CP-Series is part of the DIMENSION power supply family. The most outstanding features of CP20.241-M1 are the high efficiency, advanced inrush current limitation, active PFC and the wide operational temperature range.
High immunity to transients and power surges as well as low electromagnetic emission, a DC-OK relay contact and a large international approval package for a variety of applications makes this unit suitable for nearly every situation.
- 2MOPP safety approved for medical applications according to IEC 60601-1
- EMC tested for medical use according to IEC 60601-1-2
- Quick-connect spring-clamp terminals
- AC 100-240V wide-range input
- Width only 48mm
- Efficiency up to 95.6%, excellent partial load efficiency
- Easy fuse breaking – 3 times nominal current for 12ms
- Safe HiccupPLUS overload mode
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Minimal inrush current surge
- Full power between -25°C and +60°C
- DC-OK relay contact